For Whatever Ails Your Heart
At Nasser Cardiology and Vein Center, we care about your heart. We’ve been providing cardiology services to Spring and The Woodlands since 1999 and Dr. Nasser has been practicing medicine since 1988. If your heart health is in jeopardy, you’ve come to the right place!
Nasser Cardiology and Vein Center has the tools your heart needs!
Effective heart care begins with effective diagnosis. The diagnostic tools and services available at Nasser Cardiology and Vein Center are second to none.
Our cardiology services include:
- Cardiac Event Monitoring: Our portable, take-home unit is a non-intrusive way to measure heart activity throughout the course of your day. Just trigger the device whenever your symptoms materialize, and we can analyze your heart.
- Nuclear Stress Testing: This takes stress testing to the next level by capturing detailed images of your heart at rest and under stress. The images can then be examined for blood flow problems and/or tissue damage.
- Echocardiography: Echocardiography is simply an ultrasound of your heart. Simple and painless, this is a noninvasive alternative to nuclear stress testing. Its results can be used to measure heart size, shape, capacity and performance.
- Vascular Ultrasound: Vascular ultrasounds capture sonographs of your blood vessels and veins. Just like echocardiography, it is noninvasive and risk free but can effectively identify blood clots and damaged or swollen veins as well.
- Other Cardiology Procedures: If it relates to cardiology, chances are we do it. Dr. Nasser has decades of experience when it come to heart diagnosis and repair. He can handle angiography, angioplasty, stent procedures and more!
If you’ve been diagnosed with a heart disease or simply worry that you’re susceptible, don’t put a visit off any longer! Call Nasser Cardiology and Vein Center at 936-321-2366 to schedule an appointment.
- Practicing Since 1988
- Board Certified in Cardiology